Sign in to follow this  
Mrs.snuffelupagus....yeah!

when the fuck did this happen?

when did this little FAQs threadamijigger get here

and any other when the eff did this happen question(so it can actually be a post people can use to ask "when the fuck did this happen?" for anything so it's not just a one question post by me) that was a pretty long bracket thing going on there.

the bracket thingy was actually longer but then i realised that i went on to a whole other topic about somthing that didn't make very much sense at all

when did this little FAQs threadamijigger get here

and any other when the eff did this happen question(so it can actually be a post people can use to ask "when the fuck did this happen?" for anything so it's not just a one question post by me) that was a pretty long bracket thing going on there.

the bracket thingy was actually longer but then i realised that i went on to a whole other topic about somthing that didn't make very much sense at all

quote:
Originally posted by SugarDrive:

nope. must've updated the forum when it was down earlier today. i guess i don't understand why the threads that were picked were moved in here. most of them are kinda useless?

Hey, it's a start. Newbs might get something out of these. Besides now we can start our own!