Sign in to follow this  
Mrs.snuffelupagus....yeah!

when the fuck did this happen?

I highly doubt it is Regina. But surely she could just create a new account, no? But anyway I think it may be a sign that she or someone reg related may be wanting to rejuvenate the board somewhat. I dunna Confused

But didn't she have a twitter thing saying "trying to keep up with her followers xoxoxox" i think Silhouette posted it in the reg in the news thread. Sorry no i have no link its like 7:30 am here..

quote:
Originally posted by Dominic:

But didn't she have a twitter thing saying "trying to keep up with her followers xoxoxox" i think Silhouette posted it in the reg in the news thread. Sorry no i have no link its like 7:30 am here..

HOLY CRAP! I didn't know she twittered!! I just fell more in love! lol, I think she was referencing followers on twitter, it's the lingo.

quote:
Originally posted by DrumMaster260:

quote:
Originally posted by Dominic:

HOLY CRAP! I didn't know she twittered!! I just fell more in love! lol, I think she was referencing followers on twitter, it's the lingo.

She indeed subscribes to her followers on twitter. Though, it can be anyone from her team, keeping her audience updated.

Hey, it's a start. Newbs might get something out of these. Besides now we can start our own!

Here's a FAQs fer ya G (by the way, I've been in unemployed exile, void of internet. I don't feel too bad, though, since Reg ain't newslettered since Dec. 16 for GW's sake).

Could you step by step me on how to attach a picture on to a message at this site. The freakin' gators down heeya think it's spring already because of the horrible 80 degree days and miserable cloudless blue skies. Cool

I'd like to float you northeners a couple of shots of fat 14 footers lounging near my boat dock. I also have a shot of hairy man boobs hangin' out the sides of a tank top (hey, "buy one-get ones" at Winn Dixie are always carb laden products).

Eeker

Wow. I certainly hope this was Regina or someone Regina-related, cause that would be pretty fantastic that she's listened to people at shows. But I really hope that it isn't the case that a stixer has been "promoted" and is neglecting to mention it. I don't like the idea of a secret police..

Disclaimer: This is not related in any way to Rawin and Brenna, aka the mafia. Who I love. Please don't kill me.

I don't think a stixter has been "promoted". It is possible, but I highly doubt it. And yeah, I'm pretty sure Regina wouldn't have done it- she's said numerous times that her brother's better at the computer than her (or maybe I've heard it numerous times, I dunno)

Edit: Oh no! I just realized that our beloved "stikcy" is gone! Eeker