Sign in to follow this  
Mrs.snuffelupagus....yeah!

when the fuck did this happen?

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

When the fuck did we get ice cream?!

Ice cream recipes first appear in 18th century in England and America to answer your question Raph

of course i wikied that

ice cream history

oh and here's something on Brain freezes if you're interested

Brainfreezes

and the lady from the video was not very smart "An ay-eff" come on why 'f' setting if beach chairs

quote:
oh and here's something on Brain freezes if you're interested

Brainfreezes

I dont usually get brainfreeze but from now on. whenever i do, im gonna call it frozen brain syndrome!

I have a stixy question that i guess best fits into the category described by the title of this thread. So i was looking back at some of the REALLY old posts, and there's a bunch of threads with posts in them where the entire post is like "regina," or "dear regina," and they have responses as if there had actually been a question or a full post in there to respond to. Whats the deal yo?

Others can probably do a better job explaining this than me, but I believe at one time this forum switched servers and some older info was lost. There's a link around here somewhere to some of those older posts.

This doesn't seem like it merits a whole new thread, so I'll put it here:

Are they any plans to make use of some of the features on this forum that are currently not utilized? eg Groups, Karma, etc... Or are they already in use and I'm just not aware of it?