Sign in to follow this  
Mrs.snuffelupagus....yeah!

when the fuck did this happen?

quote:
Originally posted by Mrs.snuffelupagus....yeah!:

hello to whoever's watching over us stix im gonna take your silence as leave me alone,because you never talk to us

Don't get on much anymore (clearly, since I'm responding to a year freakin old post, but must say, I had trouble getting in a few months back, sent a message to "Whoever", and received a message back and solved my problem. I felt loved and acknowledged, which rarely happens even in real life!!

I glommed on to this post site since I saw tallchick had responded and feel the need to (here it comes) acknowledge feller fleridians...any word on her ability to visit the greatest state in the confederacy? I think she has a warrant out on her from the last visit in 2005! I'm thinkin' UCF has new arena just her size and on a college campus which is her touring M.O.

Where's the demand sunshine staters? We aint all dead down heeya!

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine Redneck:

quote:
Originally posted by Mrs.snuffelupagus....yeah!:

hello to whoever's watching over us stix im gonna take your silence as leave me alone,because you never talk to us

Don't get on much anymore (clearly, since I'm responding to a year freakin old post, but must say, I had trouble getting in a few months back, sent a message to "Whoever", and received a message back and solved my problem. I felt loved and acknowledged, which rarely happens even in real life!!

I glommed on to this post site since I saw tallchick had responded and feel the need to (here it comes) acknowledge feller fleridians...any word on her ability to visit the greatest state in the confederacy? I think she has a warrant out on her from the last visit in 2005! I'm thinkin' UCF has new arena just her size and on a college campus which is her touring M.O.

Where's the demand sunshine staters? We aint all dead down heeya!

http://reginaspektor.infopop.c...?r=24010894#24010894

At this point I'm thinking I should probably to move to the UK/somewhere in Europe if I want to see regina on a more frequent basis.