Sign in to follow this  
Fickenrabe

Hello everybody!

Hi Smiler My name is Néstor Suárez, I'm 17-years-old and I'm from Argentina. I'm a student and a bit of a writer, besides a madman officially declared.

I first met Regina Spektor in my sister's IPod some months ago and I've been loving her music ever since. One of my 4 or 5 favourite artists, for sure.

I'm glad to have found this forum, just hope you don't kick me out for my crappy English Smiler

See you later!

Hi Smiler My name is Néstor Suárez, I'm 17-years-old and I'm from Argentina. I'm a student and a bit of a writer, besides a madman officially declared.

I first met Regina Spektor in my sister's IPod some months ago and I've been loving her music ever since. One of my 4 or 5 favourite artists, for sure.

I'm glad to have found this forum, just hope you don't kick me out for my crappy English Smiler

See you later!

We can't kick you out for crappy English. Some of the native English speakers here don't do well! Besides, most of us are probably crappy with Spanish.

There are other stixers here from many countries where English is their second or sometimes third language and they do just fine here as I'm sure you will.

Welcome to the stix Néstor Cool

Hello and welcome Nestor! Don't worry about the english, I think Yesi is also from Argentina, and we haven't kicked her out. Far from it! We even have a thread called Language Nerds dedicated to the love of all languages. Besides, your english is far better than my spanish.

Edit: sorry Yesi!