Sign in to follow this  

Moderators?

quote:
Originally posted by elentari:

My post was deleted, from "Does Regina Do Drugs"

i simply said "has anyone thought about brewing weed and drinking it like a tea?"

Are you out there? Moderators? Secret ones? Secret moderators deleting posts?

also, "kandi is the fuckin bomb. and she's bigger than you."

Yeah I saw that in an email notification, I was gonna reply: I've never done it myself personally but I know people who've claimed to done it.

did anyone elses posts get deleted? odd that they would pick just one post to delete. Especially when there are plenty of posts that are actually offensive *cough musiclover*.

And whats with all the cloak and dagger stuff. If someones moderating its only polite they pop their head in and say hello. That having been said i know next to nothing about internet ettiquette.

quote:
Originally posted by Eats Beats:

quote:
Originally posted by Silhouette:

Actually moderators are easy to spot when they are online.

I think he meant that on most forums, mods are usually marked when they appear online. Or at least it is announced when mods are designated in the first place. If there are in fact mods now, I'd also be curious to know who they are and why they suddenly appeared.

Nope. I meant checking out them from the code. Every member appear as a link when they are online and each link has a class attribute. The value of class attribute has different values for members, admins and mods and is used by one of the css codes to do what eats beats wrote. The thing is our admin's name does not appear bold and underlined, so I'm guessing that this can be changed from user panel, preferences, etc. Thus, names of mods and admins is not much of a big secret Wink

I don't know if we have an admin for a long time or if it's something new but I'm just glad we have an active one now. Besides, all the changes that had been done are all good calls, so no need to panic people Smiler