Sign in to follow this  

Moderators?

The change in the page footer from "Powered by Eve Community" to "Powered by Eve For Enterprise" indicates that some additional investment has been made. Or perhaps account ownership was simply transferred over to Warner Music Group (already a large EVE client).

Still, any change is an effort toward community involvement which is good. I just hope that it's not for the sake of policing content - which is an approach that could hurt the Brumstixian awesomeness.

Well,even if he has an account already, he wouldn't want to give away which one it is since he probably wants to maintain privacy and anonymity. You know how we all get excited when we see mod and webmaster sign on...

I would be very surprised to see Regina or anyone closely associated with her censoring curses, considering Regina's own propensities for cursing and irreverence.

I could imagine censorship of hateful posts.

But I wonder if maybe she has got someone updating the lyrics thread in response to popular demand? I think I have asked for that to happen about 50 times. I might even have mentioned it in my entry in "the book."

Anyway, whatever the reason,I am thrilled!!! Now I know that that line in Pavlov's daughter does say "dumb-box"--for example.

I do wish she (?) would post the many non-cd song lyrics, since often those are the ones with inferior sound, hence harder to make out. But I would not be surprised to hear that Regina has lost track of those, since we know she had to check with Srg's site to listen to Lucky Penny (?) before she could bring that one back to life. Smiler

Anyway, YAY for the lyrics thread!!!!! Big Grin