Sign in to follow this  

Moderators?

yeah!

so many discussions were solved from the lyric postings!

reasons were not given though! i still want to know why it was changed in Samson from heads ---> hats. it's a seemingly minor thing, but knowing the genius in her brain i'm sure there was some special motivation.

I am not trying to be rude, mean, or disrespektful but who the hell is that "mod" person???? Is it a computer an actual person? Someone from Regina's management??? Just a normal person??? I just really wanna know..........

"Mod" is just the screen name assigned to a person(s) charged with the task of, well, moderating the message board. And that username has administrator privileges to alter material on the boards so as to maintain order/cohesion. Common practice. Whether it is one assigned person, or several, I do not know, but it's certainly a human being that is part of Regina's management team.

quote:
Originally posted by baby jesus:

Just remember it like this Mod=God! Big Grin

Yay I love good old-fashioned humorous blasphemy...

Is there anyone on here other than "mod" who has mod powers? Lol this is probably a wasted question because if anyone does its probably a secret. Lol.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

quote:
Originally posted by baby jesus:

Just remember it like this Mod=God! Big Grin

Yay I love good old-fashioned humorous blasphemy...

Is there anyone on here other than "mod" who has mod powers? Lol this is probably a wasted question because if anyone does its probably a secret. Lol.

Um... Regina?

I don't know of anybody else.

Though while Regina was the only one with keys to the place, people were very good about keeping the boards neat and clean. That was the first thing that struck me upon joining. There was no mod team, and yet, not really a huge need for one.

Of course, Mod rocks, and has done all sorts of cool stuff with the lyrics thread and all.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

Of course, Mod rocks, and has done all sorts of cool stuff with the lyrics thread and all.

Yeah mod is awesome... I like how he (she?) speaks in sentence fragments. Lol.

And with no spaces between sentences.

It's very endearing.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yeah mod is awesome... I like how he (she?) speaks in sentence fragments. Lol.

And with no spaces between sentences.

It's very endearing.

Haha yeah its so curt-yet-polite in a distant-yet-friendly way. It's contradictory-yet sensible. Lol.

quote:
Originally posted by Sgtcampsalot:

"Mod" is just the screen name assigned to a person(s) charged with the task of, well, moderating the message board. And that username has administrator privileges to alter material on the boards so as to maintain order/cohesion. Common practice. Whether it is one assigned person, or several, I do not know, but it's certainly a human being that is part of Regina's management team.

Ohhhhh okay......thanks sgtcampsalot I have alwasys been curious about who that mod person is.......I think that its great to have someone clean up these forums!!! I prefer that it would be Regina herself, but of course thats not possible. I like that mod person now!!!!! OH MY think of the forums without him or her....