Sign in to follow this  

Moderators?

Thank you mod for cleaning up the mess from last night.

For those of you who consider the mod to be someone who does not have the well being of this board as a priority consider what your reactions would have been had the posts from last night been allowed to remain.

mod ftw!!

quote:
Originally posted by peter pan:

Thank you mod for cleaning up the mess from last night.

For those of you who consider the mod to be someone who does not have the well being of this board as a priority consider what your reactions would have been had the posts from last night been allowed to remain.

mod ftw!!

QF-MF'N-T

It was very bad. It probably might have been worse but those pictures were...hardcore, they are flashed into my brain forever and I'm no whiter than white...

Thank you mod!!

We really need a team, though, 2-3 people in charge of each section. Mod, think about it, please, there would be volunteers.

In all honesty I don't think the attack was that bad, I have certainly seen worse. However, it was a bit of a shock logging on and seeing some guys ass amongst other things.

Thanks to MOD for dealing with the problem quickly.

quote:
Originally posted by Appt:

We really need a team, though, 2-3 people in charge of each section. Mod, think about it, please, there would be volunteers.

I agree. There's only so much one person can do, so even when he's (she's?) doing the best job she (he?) can, stuff takes time.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

quote:
Originally posted by Appt:

I agree. There's only so much one person can do, so even when he's (she's?) doing the best job she (he?) can, stuff takes time.

Haha my last post yesterday before things got closed was exactly this, and the MOD deleted it. lame.