Sign in to follow this  
SugarDrive

~ATTENTION MOD~

IT WORKED! SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

I reported the duplicate thread post about the new album, and 15 minutes later, Mod consolidated the threads! (At least, i'm assuming it was because of the report. It's also possible that he was already on it).

Now maybe we'll no longer have to deal with those annoying spam pictures that George keeps posting

i don't know about internet explorer, but if you add that link in Firefox as a bookmark, it will add as a Live Bookmark, and it will act as a sort of "real-time" bookmark. If it's on the bookmark toolbar, just click on it, and a dropdown menu will list the recent forums that have recent posts in them.

It's mostly better for blogs, so you see when there are new blog entries.

I hadn't really thought about its usefulness on a message forum.

it is not my intent to be active on this board.it is not my style.i was asked to do some things and keep the board positive.to my surprise some long standing members have set up alias accounts and spam the board.it's unfortunate that the clean up i was asked to do seems to be coming from within.think before you post.ip addresses don't lie.when regina said this board is a place where i hope people will write their ideas and share i know she didnt have this stuff in mind.i do not wish to become active.be nice to one another. this is what regina wants.peace.