Sign in to follow this  
Al

Confused as F--k

quote:
There is a song that this situation reminds me of though.

It could potentially explain what's going on with the person you mentioned.

The song is A Martyr For My Love For You by the White Stripes

Here are the lyrics if you don't want to listen to the actual song

Thanks, I listened to it, and I see what you mean by it possibly explaining what's going on. I'll keep that song in mind now. Thankyou. Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by lick rocks:

I girl I like a lot admitted that she likes me too. She told me this last year, in October, and we were getting on really well for a few months, even though we don't live anywhere near each other, so we have had to talk to each other online.

Anyway, about halfway through January this year, she just started ignoring me. She just cut off every way of contacting me. She blocked my msn (I assume). And she said her phone broke, which I'm sure is a lie, because before that she also said that someone had stolen it. And she blocked my youtube channel, which I know because when I visit her channel, the comment box doesn't show up. And she also said she had a new youtube channel, which I searched for, and found that it said 'Last sign-in: 1 year ago'. And she still goes online on her other channel.

But before she did this, we had a really short conversation over msn, and she said to me:

"I want to tell you that whatever happens, I do love you, and one day we will be together. I promise, you have to believe me. And if I hurt you I don't mean to. Because I'm yours. Forever."

And then she went offline.

Something tells me that she might've planned this somehow?! And I do trust her, and I believe her about what she said, but I don't know how long it could be before I can talk to her again.

And I don't mean to try and stop her having a relationship with anyone else, but I'm worried she might fall in love with someone else or forget about me or something.

I don't know why she did it, but I really miss her. Frowner

(Sorry, I had to tell someone about it, and I thought the lovely people at the stix might help me.)

Her behavior is totally immature towards you. She basically lied to you completely. Instead of just telling you like an adult that she isn't interested anymore she lied. Typical woman. They all lie. Get used to it bud.

Also start looking into local girls - long distance is bad news in general.

quote:
Originally posted by MusicLover_2007:

quote:

quote:
Typical woman. They all lie. Get used to it bud.
Oh thankyou. I am a girl.

My message applies to straight and gay. Women are the devil.

so what you're saying is....you're a woman?

quote:
Originally posted by MusicLover_2007:

quote:

quote:
Typical woman. They all lie. Get used to it bud.
Oh thankyou. I am a girl.

My message applies to straight and gay. Women are the devil.

Yeah yeah and men are devil spawn.