Sign in to follow this  
SugarDrive

Pet Peeves

Sure we all have them.

Here are mine:

they're/there/their, your/you're, etc.

Come on people...figure it out. Its the fucking language we speak, is it really that hard to learn?

tailgating. get off my ass or i will brake check you. and if you hit me, my excuse will be that a little fuzzy rabbit jumped in front of my car. I missed it though, thank god.

slow walkers....especially when there are 4 of them walking in a line not allowing anyone to pass them.

people who sit at work not working...talking about their kids...their vacations, etc. you are not getting paid to bullshit. that makes more work for me.

people who don't wash their hands.

people who lick their fingers to page through your papers.

people who don't cover their mouths when they cough, or worse people who chew with their mouths open.

those are a mere few. i may have more later.

now tell me yours.

Sure we all have them.

Here are mine:

they're/there/their, your/you're, etc.

Come on people...figure it out. Its the fucking language we speak, is it really that hard to learn?

tailgating. get off my ass or i will brake check you. and if you hit me, my excuse will be that a little fuzzy rabbit jumped in front of my car. I missed it though, thank god.

slow walkers....especially when there are 4 of them walking in a line not allowing anyone to pass them.

people who sit at work not working...talking about their kids...their vacations, etc. you are not getting paid to bullshit. that makes more work for me.

people who don't wash their hands.

people who don't cover their mouths when they cough, or worse people who chew with their mouths open.

those are a mere few. i may have more later.

now tell me yours.

quote:
Originally posted by SugarDrive:

Dude, YEAH. Sometimes I have somewhere to be, but the people in front of me take their sweet time. Yikes!

Personally, I don't like it when people say "anyways" instead of "anyway" - it's pretty unimportant, but my eye twitches a little every time I hear it.

When you wind up your earphones around your i-pod perfectly and you put it in your pocket. Afterwards you take it out and its gone all tangled up again.

Table manners. Its the most stupid thing ever. Putting your elbows on your table is NOT rude or reading a book at the table.

..thats it i think.

quote:
Originally posted by SugarDrive:

I want to smack those people on the forehead along with people who:

- leave their felt tip pens' caps open

- have absolutely no idea about a subject but still argue back with confidence

- underestimate and make fun of classical music

- who designed plastic boxes of goods so they WON'T EVER OPEN! Scissors, knives.. nothing works! I bet they are fireproof too.

quote:
Originally posted by Silhouette:

- have absolutely no idea about a subject but still argue back with confidence

I hate this soooo much. Its one thing if someone's a know it all, but if they're a think they know it all....the outcome won't be pretty.