Sign in to follow this  
SugarDrive

Pet Peeves

People who think that just because someone doesn't speak he or she doesn't hear either.

People who think they stop existing if they stop talking.

People who judge you without knowing anything about you.

People, mostly youngsters, who sit in front of you in the bus listening to music so loudly that you can't hear your own music. Especially when their music is horrible.

quote:
Originally posted by Dynamo_girl:

Bad grammar.

i knew what you seen to be knowin bout rants wee. LOL! I hate bad grammar too. Anything that doesn't dance off the tongue is not right for me.

quote:
Originally posted by baby jesus:

quote:
Originally posted by Dynamo_girl:

Bad grammar.

i knew what you seen to be knowin bout rants wee. LOL! I hate bad grammar too. Anything that doesn't dance off the tongue is not right for me.

Mm-hm and misspelled words just eat a me.I've always had a thing for proper English and I don't know why.o_O

My bad grammar. Big Grin

But yes, I'm an impossible grammar nerd when it comes to Finnish. Some people probably hate me for freaking out when seeing a misspelled word. In English I really can't complain for my own grammatic skills are pretty lame.

My pet peeves is when people diss regina and when my friends is sitting at my computer desk with me and they start fittling with my shit......well I'm posting this on my school bus so have a good day everyone!!!!!