Sign in to follow this  
SugarDrive

Pet Peeves

quote:
people who take french for three years and still don't know how to pronounce the definite article "le" and all other words that SHOULD rhyme with that

Oh, God, people who take Spanish for three years and still can't do noun verb agreements or still can't say "(upside down question mark)Como estas?"

I basically hate when people can't conjugate things you learn like a week into Spanish.

quote:
Originally posted by rah rah:

they probably learn them, but are too embarrassed to start speaking differently. Coolness factor.

fuck coolness factor! at least i'd be prepared for the french takeover as an international language Wink

apparently i'm kanid now.

edit: DON'T YOU DARE EDIT THAT OUT. I'M STICKING YOUR NOSE IN IT AND THE WHOLE REST OF THE STIX SHALL SEE YOUR NOSE IN YOUR OWN POO.

1. I hate it when people tYPe LiKe THiS.

2. Slow walking people / couples who take up the entire pavement and refuse to let go of each other for one minute so I have to step into the road to avoid colliding with them.

3. The language thing....there was a girl in my german class who said ich like'ish' this was in our 5th year of learning German. Seriously.

4. People in lectures who ask too many stupid questions, or try and argue stupid points with the lecturer. Put down your hand and shut the fuck up.

5.(this one is mainly directed at one person) People who give a running commentary of the tv programme wer're watching. Or do crazy dances to it. Or sing along to any music thats on even though you cant sing and dont know the words. People who think its ok to knock on my door for something stupid just because they can hear im on the phone. People who leave there potatoes/blueberries/insert any food here in the cupboard/fridge for about 3 weeks after the best before date.

quote:
Originally posted by ThePoetsLove:

3. The language thing....there was a girl in my german class who said ich like'ish' this was in our 5th year of learning German. Seriously.

I had a classmate in high school who did that. I also know people who started to learn English in 5th grade but still pronounce chemistry as chem-uh-stree.

quote:

i agree muchly. If your favourite poem of all time is Daddy by Silvia Plath, please learn how to pronounce panzerman panzerman ach du.

Also, i hate when people with long hair get it in their mouths and they don't notice. And also when people chew on their hair/hair accessories.

people who are organized freaks and are really impatient and keep time like theres a bomb attached to their shoulder.

i cant stand them, they used to make me nervous now they just piss me off, and im just like -glares- really? stfu and calm down. what happens happens, just let it happen naturally. it will still get done, you wont die because you didnt keep time through the whole thing. you are going to have an ulcer if you continue like this.just shutup. its going to happen, regardless of time. its okay if its early or late, you'll live. shutup and calm down.

but i also hate lateness, not necessarily late people. but i hate being late, because my mom always causes me to be late bc she cant get out of bed for the life of me. its going to cause me to go to In School Suspension eventually..

also people who point out awkward moments just to make them more awkward but then end up embarassing themselves and all those around them. just let it pass and change the subject or something.

and also gay people who clump together with other gay people and team up with each other to say that they all arent gay when its clear they are b/c everyone has seen them hold hands and shiz like that. shutup and come out of the closet, you are just making people hate you.

PEOPLE WHO FUCKING CLAP WHEN THEY LAUGH AT SOMETHING THAT ISNT EVEN THAT FUNNY. STOP IT IT'S FUCKING ANNOYING OR I WILL CHOP OFF YOUR DAMN HANDS.

(i can understand if you are watching sarah silverman.. but anything else, just go die.)

people who give ridiculous reactions to everything. i mean like completely opposite sides of the spectrum. no its not emo, no you dont look cool, you are just alienating yourself from the world in bad ways. calm down. shhh.

i am an annoyed person.

quote:
and also gay people who clump together with other gay people and team up with each other to say that they all arent gay when its clear they are b/c everyone has seen them hold hands and shiz like that. shutup and come out of the closet, you are just making people hate you.

I would piss you off mate, although I don't creep around holding hands with people. I do hide my gay-ness, unsuccessfully apparently, for people with really good gaydar.