Sign in to follow this  
SugarDrive

Pet Peeves

quote:
Originally posted by BitsOfBone:

quote:
and also gay people who clump together with other gay people and team up with each other to say that they all arent gay when its clear they are b/c everyone has seen them hold hands and shiz like that. shutup and come out of the closet, you are just making people hate you.

I would piss you off mate, although I don't creep around holding hands with people. I do hide my gay-ness, unsuccessfully apparently, for people with really good gaydar.

yo this kid just don't know dawggg.

there's a circle of lesbians at my school (im not included BY CHOICE, trust me), but they all sleep with each other and wear rainbow necklaces. i dated the ring leader and trust me...don't get involved with a lesbian that's in a lezcircle. it's messy

quote:
Originally posted by squeakycleanK:

quote:

quote:
and also gay people who clump together with other gay people and team up with each other to say that they all arent gay when its clear they are b/c everyone has seen them hold hands and shiz like that. shutup and come out of the closet, you are just making people hate you.

I would piss you off mate, although I don't creep around holding hands with people. I do hide my gay-ness, unsuccessfully apparently, for people with really good gaydar.

there's a circle of lesbians at my school (im not included BY CHOICE, trust me), but they all sleep with each other and wear rainbow necklaces. i dated the ring leader and trust me...don't get involved with a lesbian that's in a lezcircle. it's messy

then you just start having a lezweb like on the Lword and it's fucked all to hell.

pet peeves:

when people get something out (roomate) and clearly have time to put it back (ROOMATE) but leave it out anyways because they don't fucking care what kind of a pigstye they live in (ROOMATE!!!!). Ah c'est un bordel ici.

when people try to get attention by either talking about their terrible life over and over again, or fishing for compliments.

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

quote:
Originally posted by squeakycleanK:

quote:

quote:

then you just start having a lezweb like on the Lword and it's fucked all to hell.

The Chart in action kids.

It's totally important to have a healthy balance of friends, cliques freak me out... and a great big bunch a dykes would scare the SHIT outta me (unless they all looked like the L word girls... Duh). DIVERSITY people!

quote:
Originally posted by kandi:

quote:
Originally posted by Karl Prejekterinski:

Silvia Plath

people who talk about sylvia plath and don't even know how to spell her name Big Grin

People who are over obsessed with spelling Razzer

Peeple hoo spel lik dis espeshully on Utoob kuz dey tink der kul. Be literate please.

People who can't say Regina Spektor, so they say Vagina Specter. (one of my friends actually told me that they thought her last name was misspelled)

I also really enjoy it when people spel lik dat Frowner

And I also hate people who have to have an opinion on everything and tell it to everyone. And people who walk slow in the street!!