Sign in to follow this  
SugarDrive

Pet Peeves

quote:
Originally posted by Karl Prejekterinski:

^^ forced irony much?

I don't mind the name changing as long as something of the former name remains. Eg. Rosa de oro becoming Rosa dang it and then rosa... and whatever other incarnations of rosa are fine.

Right, I feel the same, Like Brenna with an exclamation mark. No harm there at all.

quote:
Originally posted by rawin:

rah rah, and rawhide aren't that different from rawin

That's not at all the case Nat. We wouldn't even be having this discussion if that were the case...

i think everyone needs to chillax just a tad....the stix has been kinda slow. obviously we understand peiokes concerns, but i think its unneccesary to go on about it. At the end of the day, its out perogative what name we go by..."

by the way, the word before concern, is peoples

quote:
Originally posted by Faloola Phalange:

i think everyone needs to chillax just a tad....the stix has been kinda slow. obviously we understand peiokes concerns, but i think its unneccesary to go on about it. At the end of the day, its out perogative what name we go by..."

by the way, the word before concern, is peoples

But when you cause others to freak out then it's not just affecting you....have some consideration for your fellow stixers...and you chillax, i had to read that damn location thing of yours all week.