Sign in to follow this  
kandi

favorite food?

i'm surprised there isn't already a thread for this!

there are so many different ways to answer this.

what's your favorite nationality-based type of food (italian, mexican, chinese...)?

what's your favorite specific food (pizza, grilled chicken, fish and chips...)?

what's your favorite food group (protein, grain, fruit...)?

so i'll go first cause i'm not a lame-o like casey when i make threads Big GrinWink

i can't really say that i have a favorite food type. i love food from all countries. but if i had to choose one, i'd probably go with italian because of my next answer...

my favorite specific food is actually not so specific. pasta. i prefer it to not have red sauce (yes, that means i like white sauce Roll Eyes go on...) fettucine is my preferred pasta with alfredo sauce and fish, chicken, or sometimes shrimp. and alfredo sauce is my favorite because it is very much related to my...

favorite foood groooooupppp. i'm not so sure that everyone has a favorite food group, but i do. i love dairy. i could be happy living off this food group alone. i'll eat a piece of cheese, then a yogurt, and wash it down with milk. and don't get me started on feta...

your turn =)

i love greek, chinese (REAL chinese...made by my friend michelle's dad) and japanese mostly.

my favorite food....too many to choose from, but i love sandwiches.....artichoke heart...gouda...portabellas...feta. mmmm.

favorite food group...carbs. bread..potatoes...rice. mmmmmmm

Favourite foods, eh?

Well, groups: cereal (that HAS to be a food group... I could live off it) yes, the breakky stuff, but not the crappy sugary rubbish, the muesli one.

Breads? I really can't think tonight. There is a proper name for that group though, isn't there???

Soup. If it's not a food group, then it should be!

Specific foods: Vegemite (of course), custard, icecream, mango, cereal, cereal, cereal.

International? Can't say one. Aussie. Lol. Ummmm... Chinese, Italian, Mexican & Indian. Yes. Yummmmmmmmmm

I love CHinese and Thai food.

Favourite specific food would be the duck rice my old local chinese did...that shit was fucking good.

Favourite food group is carbs...bread pasta rice potatoes <3

I heart food. Unbelievably.

Eh nationality food wood be; French, Italian, Mexian and a bitta American. .

Specific food; Flambayed steak fillet or duck with pepper sauce, green beans and roast potatoes.

Favourite food group; carbs and protein. pasta and MEAT.

quote:
Originally posted by Eats Beats:

Dominic, what is American food??? I'm curious!

heeeehehe i have a great answer to this, but it's really inappropriate.

basically, i think american food is anything that america took from another country, ruined, and then called their own. and then the whopper.

quote:
Romanian

that's one of my favorites too! Big Grin what a coincidence!

quote:
Originally posted by kaysntees:

I don't know about food groups and all that, but my favorite food is peanut butter. Also, tomato soup.

katy we should just go ahead and get married already. i mean, we've GOT to be soul mates.