Sign in to follow this  
sicko

"Far" Regina's Next Album :D

quote:
Originally posted by angel92:

Hi I was wondering which would be better to buy the CD at Bestbuy or at Barnes and Noble?

haha, well as someone who works at a B&N I should probably say, buy it at B&N! but truthfully? as an employee I get a 20% discount off all CDs and most of the time even with that discount, they're more expensive than at Best Buy.

so I'm going to say, for the sake of your wallet, Best Buy is probably your best bet. Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by Appt:

BUT, about the video I'm pretty sure (though I'm bad at lip-reading) she sings "...kiss me so sweet And so..." which is obviously a line from Fidelity. According to THIS Adria Petty was directing Fidelity. The video we've seen is dir. by Marc Webb - I'm assuming that originally Petty made her version, WBM saw the potential of the song and hired Webb. There's probably a video which we'll never see Frowner

This is probably the case as petty also directed a video for Better and then Marc Webb also directed a video for the song, webb's video of course getting played on Vh1.

I'm certain that the footage from the reel on petty's site is from the same shoot as the BTH EPK as regina is wearing the same jacket and earings in both.

EDIT: the pictures posted here are also from the EPK shoot

quote:
Originally posted by SugarDrive:

yeah it's usually cheaper, but B&N is like love within 4 walls.

Not gonna lie, I think I probably liked B&N more before I started working there, haha. But I do love books and B&N is full of them so <3 Smiler

mmmbooks!

also.

warner bros charged my debit card today...which i thought only happened once something shipped. if this is the case....ZOMG IT'S ON THE WAY!

if that isn't the case, what a mean mean tricksy WB played on me.

quote:

what do you mean by better? like the quality?

It just sounds way nicer with the strings than with the synth-type arrangements, also Reg's vocal delivery in the Jools version undoubtedly tops the recorded version.

quote:

mmmbooks!

also.

warner bros charged my debit card today...which i thought only happened once something shipped. if this is the case....ZOMG IT'S ON THE WAY!

if that isn't the case, what a mean mean tricksy WB played on me.

My debit card has been charged for item that was not even in stock. Many businesses have a tendancy to take money as quickly as possible and give it back as late as possible Frowner

^^I ordered a special edition with the litograph from an australian e-shop someone mentioned earlier and they sent me a memo that my money was put on hold by my bank. So, I wasn't charged per say but certain amount was blocked on my account. I guess some banks may record this amount as being charged. So, I wouldn't get excited...