Sign in to follow this  
sicko

"Far" Regina's Next Album :D

quote:
Originally posted by SugarDrive:

i can feel it!!! i cannot wait. oh i hope hope hope she's coming to summerfest.

here, here!! Big Grin

she has said that she loves playing festivals so i know she has to come to Summerfest eventually because it's the biggest music festival there is, but the sooner the better!

she'd almost surely end up on a free stage too!

my hope for the fifth album was that she would put at least one of the three songs, "Blue Lips," "Lucky Penny" and "All the Rowboats" on it...it sounds like "Blue Lips" will likely be there. Smiler

so many times, i read about what artists/bands are doing with there new albums and i think...hmmmm...i wish they had done it a little bit differently, but Regina always does everything the way i hoped she would. not that i necessarily need her to do things the way i hope for, but it just always seems to work out that way.

i can't wait to see her live again whether it's at Summerfest or whether i have to travel a bit!

HOLY SHIT!

I come back from visiting my relatives in Mexico, and this is the last thing I expect, but HOLY SHIT!

My birthday is in June!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Afterthought: The picture of Regina in the Pitchfork article is super cute! Big Grin

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

quote:
Originally posted by SugarDrive:

me too. i don't mind traveling, but what better place than SF?! Smiler omg. i am wishing my little heart out that she comes in July.

my worst nightmare: i have tickets to see the Brewers play the Cubs down at Wrigley in Chicago on July 5...if Regina ends up at Summerfest on that date, i don't know what i would do!!?!

i don't know why i thought the date was already set. it's not? i was convinced it was june 30th. i had a countdown going and everything.

i'm nuckin' futs.