Sign in to follow this  
sicko

"Far" Regina's Next Album :D

quote:
Originally posted by fidelity377:

i thought it was "hate this fire"

i'm probably wrong though, as usual. lol

Big Grin

I doubt it, because two seconds earlier she's talking about how she didn't know love was bigger/something like that.

sorry this is so late, but can we take a moment to appreciate this:

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

One More Time With Feeling, OMG. I've always wanted to be moved and feel like crying when I listen to it, not instantaneously picture barbershop quartet guys in the straw hats w/ canes dancing.

L M B O! I see where you're coming from, dentist girl, but that mental picture made me lol!

side note: i kind of like what she's done with this song. i have two great recordings of the old way, the album version is like a remix! Wink

Ok, its after the 11th, so I can talk again! (After having unwittingly wasted my 1111th post on something stupid, i decided to keep my post count at 1111 until after the 11th. It is now the 12.)

Holy Crap you guys this album is gonna be fantastic. Machine and The Sword and the Pen sound wonderfully dark Big Grin I am soooo happy that Human of the Year and Genius seem relatively untouched. The Calculation has lived up to its description as "sprightly". Also, I don't really mind that two birds isn't a lesson because it sounds lovely in its own right. As far as OMTWF, at first listen i thought, "wait, this isn't OMTWF, it must be a new song." Then i was confused, then i realized what it was and wasn't sure how to react. I think i'm gonna have to wait for the full song to really judge this one. O and also, I think man of a thousand faces kept all of its intensity just more subtly, still heartbreaking, but instead of grabbing your heart and ripping it to shreds it takes your heart and gently tugs at it until it splits down the middle. And Time is All Around sounds fantastic.

quote:
Originally posted by Karl Prejektorinski:

Ok, its after the 11th, so I can talk again! (After having unwittingly wasted my 1111th post on something stupid, i decided to keep my post count at 1111 until after the 11th. It is now the 12.)

Holy Crap you guys this album is gonna be fantastic. Machine and The Sword and the Pen sound wonderfully dark Big Grin I am soooo happy that Human of the Year and Genius seem relatively untouched. The Calculation has lived up to its description as "sprightly". Also, I don't really mind that two birds isn't a lesson because it sounds lovely in its own right. As far as OMTWF, at first listen i thought, "wait, this isn't OMTWF, it must be a new song." Then i was confused, then i realized what it was and wasn't sure how to react. I think i'm gonna have to wait for the full song to really judge this one. O and also, I think man of a thousand faces kept all of its intensity just more subtly, still heartbreaking, but instead of grabbing your heart and ripping it to shreds it takes your heart and gently tugs at it until it splits down the middle. And Time is All Around sounds fantastic.

Congrats on your post #. I agree with everything you just said.

I was just watching Fresh Start on Vh1 (where they play all the music videos in the morning) and it displayed the upcoming releases and regina was on the list! It was really exciting... okay maybe it wasn't all that exciting but it reminded me that Far is coming out in 11 DAYS! eeeeek!

quote:
Originally posted by Perpetually Human:

I was just watching Fresh Start on Vh1 (where they play all the music videos in the morning) and it displayed the upcoming releases and regina was on the list! It was really exciting... okay maybe it wasn't all that exciting but it reminded me that Far is coming out in 11 DAYS! eeeeek!

I saw it too lol!

It was so amazing to see her name on there!

Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Karl Prejektorinski:

O and also, I think man of a thousand faces kept all of its intensity just more subtly, still heartbreaking, but instead of grabbing your heart and ripping it to shreds it takes your heart and gently tugs at it until it splits down the middle.

Nice description. Cool When I was listening to the sample for the first time I was like "..." but about halfway through I decided I loved it. But we'll see, when the whole thing is available...Wink

Hi! I'm "new", though I've been lurking ever since "Far" was announced. I don't know how much I'll get involved, but I wanted to ask (probably a dumb question), will the special edition be in stores, or do I have to buy it from Amazon or something? From the Amazon clips, the bonus tracks sound just as good as the album tracks, so although I don't like spending money I think I may invest in it. I'm pumped about this album! Also good to hear VH1 is mentioning Far.

quote:
Originally posted by hooked*into*machine:

Hi! I'm "new", though I've been lurking ever since "Far" was announced. I don't know how much I'll get involved, but I wanted to ask (probably a dumb question), will the special edition be in stores, or do I have to buy it from Amazon or something?

I'm sure the special edition will be in stores. Smiler

And welcome! Big Grin