Sign in to follow this  
sicko

"Far" Regina's Next Album :D

i don't think i'm going to listen. i want to savor the moment when i have the cd in my hands and then run and put it in my cd player (not even going to put it on my ipod for awhile; takes too long) and then sit in a quiet corner somewhere and close my eyes and die of happiness. or something along those lines.

quote:
Originally posted by Mumrik: And one of them used to hate her.

Who could hate such a sweet creature as Regina Smiler

Anyway, my choice is easy. I'm gonna listen to whatever comes out because who knows when I'll get the cd in my country. It won't come before July, that's for sure. And I'm just too impatient. Smiler And what if I get ran over by a car and I didn't get to hear Regina's new album, now that would be a tragedy. Smiler

I have decided I am going to allow myself to listen to Two Birds as soon as I can, but the rest I will wait the 7 extra days until i have the CD in hand. Or maybe I'll let myself listen to one more before the 23rd... Or maybe I'll just give in and listen to the whole thing... *sigh*.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

I'm so excited for this!!! I can't wait to hear Two Birds!

Hey does anyone else think that the "The Calculation" sample sounds a tad Sheryl Crow?

Yeah, a little bit of country twang. And actually, I never think Reg sounds like Fiona Apple, but for the first few seconds of the 30 sec calculation clip, I though she sounded a little like Fiona.

personally, i like it a lot better when pre-orders are designed to get people who don't normally pay for albums to buy them, not when they are designed to take advantage of the people who were already going to buy it in the first place. oh well, i pre-ordered the "fan edition" anyways. i just really want that damn lithograph.