Sign in to follow this  
sicko

"Far" Regina's Next Album :D

quote:
Originally posted by Stepped On A Syringe:

So i listened just to One More Time With Feeling.

that's all i wanted to hear-- if it was ruined or not!

And most people here seem to be hating it, but as one person who was absolutely in LOVE with the original live version. i totally understand this album version.

It takes on a completely different personality. not a BAD or OVERPRODUCED personality. It isn't as much so longggingg and depresssingggg and sadd

its more of regina speaking her mind.

And listening to it, i can see that i think this is how she envisioned it in her mind./

maybe it wasnt supposed to be so somber!

regardless, the live version suits me more, but the Far version is great too!

the high note "fiiiiiiiiiiiiightttt" is RIDICULOUS! (amazing)

so its very different, but not bad or ruined!

This is EXACTLY what I thought when I heard the album version, that it's probably how it sounded in her mind all the time..What this song was supposed to sound like. It kind of makes sense.

quote:
quote:

Originally posted by Savabug!:

I totally think "Machine" is a literary allusion to George Orwell's 1984.

Yep, you're right! There's definitely something going on. The whole "I collect my moments....I am part of a composite" passage reminds of 1984 and then "The future, It's here, It's bright, It's now" sounds like one of those mottos.

Big brother's watching...

i am reading that right as we speak! what a weird coincidence...and i totally see the connections as well! i really LOVE that song right now, i keep playing it on repeat. Big Grin

I officialy died for a few moments when I heard Machine. Yes, my heart stopped beating from the shock of pure awesomness

Official Time of Death, Alicia Baldelli.

11:17

R.I.P.....for now

quote:
Originally posted by Reginaoverdose:

I officialy died for a few moments when I heard Machine. Yes, my heart stopped beating from the shock of pure awesomness

Official Time of Death, Alicia Baldelli.

11:17

R.I.P.....for now

Hahaha...rip.

I had to do a HUGE housecleaning, so after downloading these songs, I stayed up ALL NIGHT listening to them over and over as I cleaned.

I looooooove MACHINE!!!! And all the rest.

I can't wait for the cd to come out!!! And I will have to get itunes, too, for the bonus tracks. Smiler

I've only listened to Machine, Human of the Year, and One More Time With Feeling. I'm not going to listen to any more.

I'm definitely disappointed by One More Time with Feeling Razzer

^^I admire your determination! Have a nice day on the 23rd - good food, good wine and Reg!! I already listened (about 150times Big Grin) and am quite jeaulous of those who resisted... Wink Btw, yes, one more time with feeling is somehow one more time without feeling now Frowner