Sign in to follow this  
sicko

"Far" Regina's Next Album :D

I'm giving in. I'm going to my Mom's house to listen to it for the first time (like I told her I would when the album comes out). At least I can look forward to the other songs that aren't on this...

arrrrgh we are pirates, mateys!

lol.

but seriously, i can only say thank god that we have all already bought the album (more than one version too for a lot of us). otherwise i would feel absolutely terrible about this. :/ wow.

I think I found the right mix. I listen to the songs I got a lot, but I want to keep the suspence up for the avtual release. I listen to dance anthem daily and don't wanna wait any longer...but I will. ^^Even if I'll have to wait a week or so longer than you guys since I'm German and ordered the Special Edition from the States....

quote:
Originally posted by dananator3:

lol.

but seriously, i can only say thank god that we have all already bought the album (more than one version too for a lot of us). otherwise i would feel absolutely terrible about this. :/ wow.

I have bought the CD about 7 times, so God dammit, if I WANT to hear it right now, I WILL hear it right now.

quote:
quote:

Originally posted by dananator3:

lol.

I have bought the CD about 7 times, so God dammit, if I WANT to hear it right now, I WILL hear it right now.

Amen! LOL. Smiler