Sign in to follow this  
sicko

"Far" Regina's Next Album :D

quote:
Originally posted by MusicLover_2007:

Whoever uploaded the entire album as a ZIP file should be immediately banned from Stix forever!

i didn't upload it...i just found the link. don't assume, bitch.

okay my opinion... finally figured out how to listen to this thing!

The Calculation- love it, different from what I expected but very cool sounding.

eet- LOVE this song. still do. sounds amazing

blue lips- okay, I would think it was great without the drums but its not horrible for sure

folding chair- this has really grown on me. I like it now but I wish a few elements were toned down

maching- LOVE it. Great tune, kind of futuristic sound elements. Love the production of this song. absolutely fantastic

laughing with- amazing song that really makes you think whether you want to or not

human of the year- sounds almost like the live version on youtube which is exactly what I wanted! I'm glad new fans will get to see this side of regina as well

two birds- I like it. it is veryy cute. It makes me visualize the birds on the wires I see on my way to school. I use to always observe them.

genius next door- love it. natural.

the wallet- sounds great! everyone was worried about overproduction but I thought it was produced lovely. just a few things in the climax of the song. the wallet was never my FAVORITE song but I still really liked it and I do now.

one more time with feeling- I actually like it.It is different from the live version but it makes me happier while the other one reached into my soul. I don't think it is horrible.. just different. And regina does belt out a few sections like the parts where she says "holddd onn". It's great. some of the background sounds were surprising but I think the song is more fun if anything. whether that is good or bad

man of a thousand faces- This sounds great. Nothing really bothers me with this song.

btw.. planning on buying special ed c.d so no worries Smiler

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have been working on an unofficial video for "Human Of The Year", using other Regina videos, and it is coming out great! A song that amazing deserves some kind of video. I will try to have it up in the next few days!

Smiler

I've downloaded the zip, and I put in in my iPod. I haven't listened to it though. I used it as a motivation to hit the gym today. I would not allow myself to listen to it until I'm on a treadmill.