Sign in to follow this  
sicko

"Far" Regina's Next Album :D

I too will abstain from downloading or even streaming it.

I'm finding the initial excitement is starting to wane every time I listen through the tracks. From today I've decided to stop listening to any of the songs which are on the album, including the live versions! :o

This is so when I get my physical copy, I can stick it on the stereo and be like 'Wow!' this is great, just like my uncontrollable excitement when I heard Laughing With for the first time.

Is it just me, or does Regina sound like she may have had a cold/stuffy nose whilst recording The Calculation? Her voice seems a tiny bit deeper or something...

That is my conclusion after 17 consecutive plays Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by SocksOnRight:

Is it just me, or does Regina sound like she may have had a cold/stuffy nose whilst recording The Calculation? Her voice seems a tiny bit deeper or something...

Uh hum I thought that too... Very sexy though so I'm not complaining.

Damn catchy that song.

quote:
Originally posted by Surpanakha:

I've downloaded the zip, and I put in in my iPod. I haven't listened to it though. I used it as a motivation to hit the gym today. I would not allow myself to listen to it until I'm on a treadmill.

I will be doing the same thing, it's the only thing that will be enjoyable at the gym. Big Grin

I listened to it a million times already though... I'm very disappointed in myself control.

quote:
Originally posted by BitsOfBone:

quote:

Uh hum I thought that too... Very sexy though so I'm not complaining.

Damn catchy that song.

No! I'm not complaining. It was epically sexy.

quote:

It's not you. The first thing I thought when she started singing was "Does she have a cold or something?" SmilerMaybe she can do that to her voice, that's cool. Or maybe she just used her cold voice. Smiler

I finally had the guts to listen to it. AN IT IS FUCKING AMAZING. I'm hooked into Machine too, it's so Songs.

One More Time with Feeling reminds me of something, but I'm not sure what. Confused

Human of the Year really surprised me, it sounds like it's a live performance.

I really like what they've done with One More Time with Feeling, I don't think it's too cheery or anything at all.

Oh, and I just preordered Far(t) Smiler