Sign in to follow this  
sicko

"Far" Regina's Next Album :D

I'm the most impatient person in the world (or at least I thought I was)...but I'm actually WAITING!

I can't believe it. I haven't downloaded any of the leaked songs (Just the 5 that were intentionally released; Laughing With, Folding Chair, Blue Lips, Eet, Dance Anthem).

I am planning to listen to the whole thing on CD, on my birthday, in the car, on the way to Disneyland!

quote:
HOWWWW? The video is so beautiful

quote:
The Eet video is incredible! I'm very curious as to why you don't like it...

I don't know, it just ruined the song for me when I first heard it.

I guess it's because I hadn't heard the song before seeing the video?

I also don't think I liked the fact that it had nothing to do with the actual song :/

On a side note: Thank you for this album, Regina, thank you...

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

I also don't think I liked the fact that it had nothing to do with the actual song :/

It does!!! She's a receptionist, probably one of the most boring jobs ever (I should know), and then everything starts getting magical and then it explodes into full on Regina beauty...its about escaping the mundanity of life! Giving into the be-ee-ee-eet and moving your fee-ee-ee-eet!

Yes, all the ones you mentioned, JosephCa64, and "Blue Lips" the way it was played on Jools (though I can't help loving the album version just as well), they're all brilliant pieces. I don't play any instrument, but I know a brilliant composition when I hear one. This woman blows me away. The whole album is a real jewel. Although I would have preferred "Blue Lips", "The Wallet" and "OMTWF" to have not changed so much as in the album, I'm still over the moon with the whole production. "Folding Chair" has actually become the perfect summer song! :-)

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

I guess that's understandable... The video is far from a literal visual interpretation of the song, but I still feel that it complements it perfectly in terms of mood... Oh well, to each his own, and if you don't like it, you don't like it.