Sign in to follow this  
sicko

"Far" Regina's Next Album :D

I'm going to go ahead and make two huge predictions about this album:

1. In ten years, I'll say that "far" was the reason I chose to make music my life.

2. "far" will be hailed as the "Sgt. Pepper's" of this generation.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

I'm listening to the album for the first! I love "The Calculation..." So different from anything she's done before...

It really is classic Regina, It sounds poppy and light hearted. But the lyrics! I mean she's describing a fight between a couple.

And, cutting their hearts out(which are little stones), without bleeding, putting them on the countertop and having them . . . "beat up against each other."

Holy shit! That's a wild thought. I'd like to see that video!

Not your typical pop-song lyrics!

To say the least!

quote:
Originally posted by JosephCa64:

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

I'm listening to the album for the first! I love "The Calculation..." So different from anything she's done before...

It really is classic Regina.

It is, but it isn't. Lyrically, its as typically atypical as Regina gets. But has she ever had a song that anything like it? Then again, I guess that can be asked about everything she's written...

OMG MACHINE!!! WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MACHINE ROCKS!!!

For all the criticism, by some, of the the production of some songs, ya' gotta give it up for, Machine. That's an amazing piece of production, so many sounds in that!

Who produced that track?

Reginaholics help me!

And, yes I'm a raging Reginaholic. I admit it.

My name is Joe and I'm a Reginaholic.

I have a ten song habit. If I don't hear at least ten of her songs a day, I get the hippy-hippy shakes!

Big Grin

Aww man I thought that's who it was, but to avoid embarrassing myself, I went and looked it up, and it was a total waste because you beat me to it. Razzer

Edit: *listens to OMTWF* *wipes sweat off brow* It's not ruined! I actually like it! *jumps up and down*