Sign in to follow this  
sicko

"Far" Regina's Next Album :D

GOSHHHHHH ITS BOTHERING ME SO MUCH THAT GENIUS IS PLAYING AS WALLET ON HER MYSPACE!!!!!!!

Edit: aaaaaaahahahahahaha maybe its maybelline

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

EDIT: My friend just had an interesting speculation about Machine. I showed her the lyrcs on reginaspektor.org, and she goes, "Maybe she's hinting us in on something in the future that we're not supposed to know!" And then I realized MAYBE SHE'S FROM THE FUTURE. And my friend said this, "I was totally thinking that. She could be from a future where the music she makes is the same genre as the popular music, so she decided to come back in time (because they have the technology) and bring her music to our time. Her time travel machine would be blue and she would have arrived in Russia wearing a future suit. People looked at her funny so she came to new york."

Hahhahaha.

what a great great idea! i concur. hehe

quote:
quote:

Originally posted by HFLAbob:

I gave up. Frowner / Big Grin

Wait, did I miss something, what did you give up on?

I listened to the album.

quote:
Originally posted by kaysntees:

ANTI CHRIST!!!! hahaha kidding, kidding. I see nothing wrong with it at all, I'm still trying to avoid it...I just keep playing Machine over and over.

yessss. Machine is a great choice to replay over and over!

im doing it too

Isn't it so freaking amazing?? Its funny because my first thought when hearing the preview was "this sounds reminiscent of Apres Moi" and then I was playing it in the car and my brother said "hey I know this song, oh wait, I thought it was the one that goes 'I can't go on standing.'"

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

EDIT: My friend just had an interesting speculation about Machine. I showed her the lyrcs on reginaspektor.org, and she goes, "Maybe she's hinting us in on something in the future that we're not supposed to know!" And then I realized MAYBE SHE'S FROM THE FUTURE. And my friend said this, "I was totally thinking that. She could be from a future where the music she makes is the same genre as the popular music, so she decided to come back in time (because they have the technology) and bring her music to our time. Her time travel machine would be blue and she would have arrived in Russia wearing a future suit. People looked at her funny so she came to new york."

Hahhahaha.

My Dad decided he would take a swing at what Machine meant and it actually makes a lot of sense.

He was saying that maybe the lyrics meant that Regina herself was hooked into the "machine", that she is helping the "machine" grow, but she doesn't like it.

The machine being the media and global corperations etc.

She's warning us that the "machine" is slowly taking over.

I would have to let him explain it better, I just woke up and I can't really remember what he said Razzer