Sign in to follow this  
sicko

"Far" Regina's Next Album :D

Damn damn damn those label execs. No digital booklet. So all that wonderful artwork and lyrics I'd have to buy the physical CD which harms the environment! Mad

I understand Reg had no control over how they put together the packages, how is that so?

quote:
Originally posted by Wilma:

I pre-ordred Far on iTunes, and I can listen to it now... The Sword & the Pen is fantastic!

lyrics PRETTY PLEASE

...with a cherry on top

quote:
Originally posted by Jasmine:

and this one

wow, i am always so impressed by how perfect her analogies for explaning things are. I don't think anyone could make more successful comparisons. also, its really funny how stiff the interviewer is. like she seems to want really concrete answers to seriously deep questions. especially in the second part of the interview ex: "what do you believe in today" "which part of you is russian today and which part of you is american?" wtf? anyway i think it makes the interview more interesting that some of the questions are ridiculous.

Could someone maybe upload the Riot Gear bonus track? I know the files aren't protected anymore, but I think there might be a limit on the number of computers it can be played on?

My friend can create an original completely unprotected copy if necessary. I have no interest in ripping off Regina but I am broke enough as it is; purchasing the special edition of her CD and going to all her shows is how I support it. It's more than a little frustrating to find out that I'm forced with the choice of physical copy + booklet OR all the songs.