sicko

"Far" Regina's Next Album :D

quote:
Originally posted by Dominic:

quote:
Originally posted by Reginaoverdose:

quote:
Originally posted by jesse:

the bonus track version of riot gear is great!!

I WANNA HEAR IT! I keep listening to the live one... and I'm only getting the special edition TOMORROW Smiler (physical copy) and that doesn't have it Frowner Which sux that the only way you can get all songs is through itunes. Anyone wanna share? Wink

if you post your non personal email address in the brumstix email directory thread i'll have it send to you in no time.

Would you be so kind as to send it to me as well? I really want to hear the sword and the pen, too.

It sucks that people have to buy so many different versions just to get what they need.

quote:
Originally posted by makingstuffup:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I WANNA HEAR IT! I keep listening to the live one... and I'm only getting the special edition TOMORROW Smiler (physical copy) and that doesn't have it Frowner Which sux that the only way you can get all songs is through itunes. Anyone wanna share? Wink

if you post your non personal email address in the brumstix email directory thread i'll have it send to you in no time.

Would you be so kind as to send it to me as well? I really want to hear the sword and the pen, too.

It sucks that people have to buy so many different versions just to get what they need.

sure just post your non personal email address in this thread

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Done. Thanks Smiler

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Done. Thanks Smiler

Me too please, if it's not too much trouble.

got mp4 versions of al 4 vids if you want them?

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

can i jump on the band wagon and ask for riot gear, i posted my address in the email thread, im desperate to hear it, thanks Big Grin

eeeeeekk got the album today!! was a lovely treat when i got in from work Smiler love the sword and pen....Dom I would love Riot Gear too if its not too much trouble Smiler and the MOTF vid id trippppy really cool <3