Sign in to follow this  
sicko

"Far" Regina's Next Album :D

I am still so excited about this album... I was trying to explain to my grandparents how I felt about this today... they were like "It's just a Cd!" And I replied with "Yeah, just a Cd, by REGINA SPEKTOR!!!" And they replied with: "What's so good about this woman, anyway? She's not even that good."

I think I almost cried.

I can't wait for the promo stuff either. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and... I shall join in with the June thing... I'm a month earlier... A Taurus...

Taurus!!! but i'm an april taurus.

It is really hard to explain to people why this is such an exciting event, I've stopped trying. anywho, all the non believers they get to eat dirt and the believers get to spit in their graves Wink

(not actually, that's mean.)

You guys! I've never pre-ordered anything from Amazon so I don't know if this means something but I got this email :

------------------------------

Your Amazon Alerts

Availability Alert

We're happy to inform you that the items you requested are now available to order from Amazon.com! Music

Far

Price: $18.98

Pre-Order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.com price decreases between your order time and release date, you'll receive the lowest price.

Availability: This title will be released on June 2, 2009. Pre-order now!. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

--------------------------------

Does this mean this is the official release date? I don't wanna get to excited cause I'm not sure... but if it is YAY!!!!

Surely you must understand that some of us will want a hard copy of the album as soon as possible so why wouldnt they pre order it as soon as possible?

Plus theres a pre order price guarantee on it

Woot June 2nd. Day of my last exam!!