Sign in to follow this  
sicko

"Far" Regina's Next Album :D

AHHHHHH! MY far CAME!!!!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

so i got up, and i thought "FA.." and by then i had already ran to the door. and my favorite little tube in the world was sitting there, waiting.

so i immediately snatched it up and opened it, and there it was <3 Big Grin number 561 <3 and i ordered it like... three weeks back. ^_^

so i put on decent clothes and ran barefoot to my mailbox, more of a sprint actually.

and far was there Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

and danced and screamed while opening. and of course there was absolutely NO girlish squealing. i assure you that.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! far <3

WTF?? WHY DOES SIRE'S WEBSITE SAY NOTHING ABOUT FAR??

As a matter of fact if you click on those buttons numbered 1-9 in the animated box on top and click on number 4, ITS ADVERTISING BEGIN TO HOPE STILL! And in regina's news category, it hasn't been updated since april 2008.

There is nothing anywhere about Far. wtf???

quote:
Originally posted by Reginaoverdose:

WTF?? WHY DOES SIRE'S WEBSITE SAY NOTHING ABOUT FAR??

As a matter of fact if you click on those buttons numbered 1-9 in the animated box on top and click on number 4, ITS ADVERTISING BEGIN TO HOPE STILL! And in regina's news category, it hasn't been updated since april 2008.

There is nothing anywhere about Far. wtf???

the latest update to any of that site seems to be from the summer of 2008. maybe they have a new website or something? you would think they would get rid of the old one in that case.

^^ It's so odd to me. you think they would realize how important having up to date info on the internet is nowadays. It seems to be their only website when i google it

OK, the UPS truck just came and left my lithos and cds on the front step. YAY!!!

I have to wait till July to give my kids the lithos (bday).

But the cd is going to be opened immediately. Smiler

I still haven't gotten mine. I just got an email from them yesterday confirming shipment on 6/22. Did those of you who have the litho/cd/dvd in hand order standard shipping or rush delivery? I'm not going to be here next week!! boohooo