Sign in to follow this  
sicko

"Far" Regina's Next Album :D

Ok... I listened to the album all the way through for the first time last night, and I was completely floored. I cried three times. I just was overcome with love for what I was hearing it was awesome. The tears came during Human of the Year, Genius Next Door (Jeff's background vocals are stunning, I didn't think I was going to like it, but my god!!!) and of course Man of a Thousand Faces. Smiler

Soooo beautiful.

quote:
Originally posted by Lost in the Sounds:

Ok... I listened to the album all the way through for the first time last night, and I was completely floored. I cried three times. I just was overcome with love for what I was hearing it was awesome. The tears came during Human of the Year, Genius Next Door (Jeff's background vocals are stunning, I didn't think I was going to like it, but my god!!!) and of course Man of a Thousand Faces. Smiler

Soooo beautiful.

songs never make me cry and that kind of frustrates me because I pretty much can cry at anything else, but no matter how beautiful a song is, I still can't cry

EDIT: Actually I lied. I have cried during one song but it's really embarrassing so I'm not going to say it.

So I bought special edition Far yesterday at the CD Plus.

When I put it in my computer to play on iTunes it lists Man Of A Thousand Faces as 13-point-something minutes long, after the song there's nearly ten minutes of silence. Anyone else had this? Is it iTunes or the CD?

So Best Buy didn't have the special edition so I bought the regular version and purchased the bonus tracks on itunes. AND they also had Soviet Kitsch which I don't have a hard copy of so me and my sister split that price. (Which was double of what we paid for Far....I guess we got a great deal on Far!) I'm pretty happy. They slept with me last night.

2cdlw4.jpg

352npqh.jpg

avhixd.jpg

EDIT: PLEASE exuse my face. and sorry it's sooo dark, I took em last night and just figured out how to get em up here

quote:
Originally posted by Reginaoverdose:

So Best Buy didn't have the special edition so I bought the regular version and purchased the bonus tracks on itunes. AND they also had Soviet Kitsch which I don't have a hard copy of so me and my sister split that price. (Which was double of what we paid for Far....I guess we got a great deal on Far!) I'm pretty happy. They slept with me last night.

2cdlw4.jpg

352npqh.jpg

avhixd.jpg

EDIT: PLEASE exuse my face. and sorry it's sooo dark, I took em last night and just figured out how to get em up here

excuse your face?

why would you say that?

Big Grin