Sign in to follow this  
sicko

"Far" Regina's Next Album :D

quote:
Originally posted by MusicLover_2007:

Sire's website is made of FAIL. Reg should sign with a label like Universal Music Group that promotes its artists. Time to move on, Reg.

I agree with you on this one.

quote:
Originally posted by Karl Projektorinski:

They updated it a bit. There's a little thing that says that far is out and links you to the explore far website. It looks like the first update to the site since july 08

haha wow. I bet they realized how good it was doing and they were like oh shit we better mention something about Far somewhere

I can't believe this morning it was advertising begin to hope as her new material... FAIL. I hear universal music group calling her name Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by fidelity377:

quote:
Originally posted by MusicLover_2007:

Sire's website is made of FAIL. Reg should sign with a label like Universal Music Group that promotes its artists. Time to move on, Reg.

I agree with you on this one.

bu-bu-bu-bu-but sire is like... its reg's first.. when th-th-the plane from russia to america and the piano selling to get here and sire like took her in and...

ugh whatever just watch the survival guide...

i would be saddened if she left sire :\ i mean, itd be like the end of an era...

Listened to the album a couple more times. It's overall pretty good, but I would probably rank it lowest of all her albums. That doesn't really mean anything though...it's all good music. I didn't like Machine a whole lot the first time I heard it, but the next couple of times I started to like the lyrics/imagery and the tune itself sounded more appealing. I guess my biggest issue is that perhaps a couple of the songs towards the end aren't very memorable. Oh well.

quote:
Originally posted by Hatchet:

Listened to the album a couple more times. It's overall pretty good, but I would probably rank it lowest of all her albums. That doesn't really mean anything though...it's all good music. I didn't like Machine a whole lot the first time I heard it, but the next couple of times I started to like the lyrics/imagery and the tune itself sounded more appealing. I guess my biggest issue is that perhaps a couple of the songs towards the end aren't very memorable. Oh well.

Great way of putting it... Songs like "Wallet" and "Genius Next Door" are gorgeous, but they just don't stick with you afterward.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

quote:
Originally posted by Hatchet:

Great way of putting it... Songs like "Wallet" and "Genius Next Door" are gorgeous, but they just don't stick with you afterward.

GND doesn't stick????? Are you joking!