quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

quote:
Originally posted by MusicLover_2007:

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

quote:
Originally posted by Hatchet:

Listened to the album a couple more times. It's overall pretty good, but I would probably rank it lowest of all her albums. That doesn't really mean anything though...it's all good music. I didn't like Machine a whole lot the first time I heard it, but the next couple of times I started to like the lyrics/imagery and the tune itself sounded more appealing. I guess my biggest issue is that perhaps a couple of the songs towards the end aren't very memorable. Oh well.

Great way of putting it... Songs like "Wallet" and "Genius Next Door" are gorgeous, but they just don't stick with you afterward.

GND doesn't stick????? Are you joking!

No... If I didn't mean it I wouldn't have said it. I guess we disagree.

I agree somewhat.

I dont think "genius" was a good choice for the album... it's a little slow and a bit too long. and the approach on the album was just not powerful enough for me!

it felt like i was swimming through the porridge just listening to it!

now, it is a great song.. and its haunting as well. but its just too eehhh for me.

I prefer HOTY and MOATF much more.

My dad just phoned to tell me he read today that Regina had a new album out, I was like, 'yeah dad I know!!' i dont think he has any idea of the scale of my regina obsession lol

It was sweet of him though Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by ThePoetsLove:

My dad just phoned to tell me he read today that Regina had a new album out, I was like, 'yeah dad I know!!' i dont think he has any idea of the scale of my regina obsession lol

It was sweet of him though Smiler

Lol it drives me insane when people do that... They mean well, but seriously, I don't need people coming up to me and saying "Did you know that she's Russian?"

quote:
Originally posted by JosephCa64:

Miss Regina, #1 on Amazon! Also, another very nice, full page profile of Regina in the new Rolling Stone. She's everywhere!

I hope someone can get the scan of it Big Grin

I think the only question that remains is, will she debut at #1 on Billboard next week?

Everything seems to be pointing that way. #1 on Amazon. #3 on Itunes, at last check.

Fingers crossed!

Multi . . . is a rare thing these days. Let's not get greedy! LOL. Just going platinum--a million units sold--that would be a huge accomplishment.

Whatever happens, seems pretty obvious it's going to be very successful.