Sign in to follow this  
sicko

"Far" Regina's Next Album :D

quote:
Originally posted by bum bum bum:

Woow.. just heard about Michael Jackson and Farrah. It's a sad day.

Thriller is now the #1 album on itunes also. Regina is #2. All the Michael Jackson stuff is rising so fast. That's kind of weird to see.

Typical death-effect on album sales...

Actually yeah, I do, dentistgirl... The concept of leaving the one you love vs. holding on the familiar. Excellent point.

Oh and btw, when I stepped outside today, the first thing I saw was two bird on a wire. Interestingly, they flew away simultaneously. If you can call that interesting. Lol.

Can someone help a technological idiot?

I'd really rather have the version of MOATF without the ten extra minutes, which take up a ton of space. But all I have is the CD and a Macbook. Is there some program I can use to cut off part of the song as it is, or do I need one to convert the file to an mp3 first so that I can use the mp3-cutting program someone mentioned a while back? And do they make programs that suit my needs and work on Macs?

quote:
Originally posted by Common Loon:

I'd really rather have the version of MOATF without the ten extra minutes, which take up a ton of space. But all I have is the CD and a Macbook. Is there some program I can use to cut off part of the song as it is, or do I need one to convert the file to an mp3 first so that I can use the mp3-cutting program someone mentioned a while back? And do they make programs that suit my needs and work on Macs?

Most macs come with garage band, which you can use to put the track in there (since for some reason, Reg's songs aren't protected on itunes like some are) and then chop the end off. I'm pretty much technologically inept. So if that doesn't work, then I'm out.

quote:
Originally posted by Common Loon:

Do you use Itunes? If so, a really easy way to fix it is right click the song and click 'options' and change the stop time. That's what I did, and it even burnt on to a cd at 3 mins, 12 seconds, like I asked it to. Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

Most macs come with garage band, which you can use to put the track in there (since for some reason, Reg's songs aren't protected on itunes like some are) and then chop the end off. I'm pretty much technologically inept. So if that doesn't work, then I'm out.

I did that! It worked great except that I can't get the song to its proper place in the track order.

quote:
Originally posted by Lost in the Sounds:

Do you use Itunes? If so, a really easy way to fix it is right click the song and click 'options' and change the stop time. That's what I did, and it even burnt on to a cd at 3 mins, 12 seconds, like I asked it to.

That's what I've done for the moment--I just wish there were something I could do to have a file that actually doesn't have those ten minutes in there so that it won't take up as much room on my iPod. But as long as I don't have to fast forward every time I listen to the song, progress has been made as far as I'm concerned.