Sign in to follow this  
sicko

"Far" Regina's Next Album :D

quote:
Originally posted by kaysntees:

*is an art snob...* Honestly I'm not crazy about the first two illustrations,

me either, but i think when the video for "laughing with" comes out, we might like it more. have you seen the picture for the video that got leaked?

yeah, G emailed it to me.

And yeah maybe that will change my mind, I don't know right now it just looks pretty amateurish to me...(I hate critiquing Regina's album art, I truly do, but I just can't help myself!)

I'm not a big fan of the font, it seems like something I would expect to see on a 5th grade boy's science project poster board.

I am glad she has natural-ish hair in the pictures though, not straightened like the Begin to Hope stuff where it seemed like they tried to make her look like Fiona Apple.

quote:
Originally posted by eshbach:

I'm not a big fan of the font, it seems like something I would expect to see on a 5th grade boy's science project poster board.

I am glad she has natural-ish hair in the pictures though, not straightened like the Begin to Hope stuff where it seemed like they tried to make her look like Fiona Apple.

Yeah and the font looks really pixelated too...

the first one is now on regina's myspace, where there used to be a picture of the BTH cover art, so i'm thinking that's the one.

I was kind of hoping for something more colorful, but i like it.

so excited!