Sign in to follow this  
sicko

"Far" Regina's Next Album :D

quote:
Originally posted by JosephCa64:

Cetainly she's going to be asked about it, so maybe we'll have a better idea of her own perspective.

Actually, she pretty much NEVER answers questions about her lyrics.

But that's OK. She really is such a brilliant lyricist, making us see things so vividly, making us laugh & cry, making us think!

quote:
Originally posted by mooebon:

quote:
Originally posted by JosephCa64:

Cetainly she's going to be asked about it, so maybe we'll have a better idea of her own perspective.

Actually, she pretty much NEVER answers questions about her lyrics.

But that's OK. She really is such a brilliant lyricist, making us see things so vividly, making us laugh & cry, making us think!

you know, i was wondering about those "lyric cards" mentioned earlier. is that something i just don't know about, or is it like a sort of explaination of her lyrics. i'm picturing cards with her lyrics and her little handwriting pointing to different points and explaining stuff. i don't know, maybe it's wishful thinking.

I love it! The track list seems great too. I'm happy that Reg didn't sell out. After hearing that

song she recorded for the Narnia movie I was very worried. Now I feel vindicated, yay!

WOW.

Her voice is amaazing and the piano is beautiful!

For me is a little hard to analyse in english lol... but she's actually "defending" God in the song, right?

That's nice of hers... seems that is one of the few songs which she is saying her opinion and not talking by a character's point of view.

Oh, and the tracklist is just perfect... and there's even a special edition!

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

Okay I just had a crazy idea... What if "Machine" was part 3 of a "Pavlov's Daughter/Consequence of Sound" trilogy?

I'm kind of hoping its a new song... as much as I love Pavlov's Daughter, nothing compares to the thrill of hearing something new.

Okay so... 51stish time listening?

I love it. I just keep loving it more and more. <3

Okay, maybe not 51 times... but like... 30 times...