Sign in to follow this  
sicko

"Far" Regina's Next Album :D

ahhhhh. i haven't been here FOREVER. but omg blue lips, one more time with feeling, dance anthem....the excitement can't be contained. god can be so hilarious

quote:
Originally posted by MusicLover_2007:

quote:
Originally posted by benmoody0220:

um...don't we already have a studio version of Hero? That was a bonus track on the iTunes version of Begin to Hope....I wonder if there's gonna be an iTunes version of Far with bonus tracks.. Also - OMG LAUGHING WITH IS FUCKING AMAZING. And, also, OMG, DANCE ANTHEM IS ON IT!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

So because I didn't buy the iTunes version, I'm SOL wrt to Hero?

You're sounding slightly hostile without a reason why. And I didn't buy the iTunes version either (mainly cause I refused to buy it three times) and I still have the studio versions of Hero and Bartender....just look around on the 'net, I'm sure you can find them.

The version of Dance Anthem she performed at McCarren was Uh-Mazing... We can only expect another level of greatness with a studio version.

I've never wanted something so much in my life as I do 'Far'.

quote:
Originally posted by BitsOfBone:

The version of Dance Anthem she performed at McCarren was Uh-Mazing... We can only expect another level of greatness with a studio version.

I've never wanted something so much in my life as I do 'Far'.

Not even graduating from college?

quote:
Originally posted by SugarDrive:

omg you are so right, george! i was trying to think of a comparison, but couldn't think of one.

Here's another one. But I don't remember this one causing much of a stir. Maybe it's because they refer to God as she???

i have to say by looking at the track listing, it's almost as if Loveology and Small Town Moon are painfully missing! they would fit in so perfectly and wonderful. I can not get over how wonderful the tracklisting is though. I want to say i'm more excited about some songs over others, but when i try to type it, i just can't pick. yayyy!

Do you think regina will be featured on VH1 again?

or maybe not featured (I believe it was part of their "you oughta know" artists segment) but do you think her video laughing with will be played on VH1? I would guess yes