Sign in to follow this  
sicko

"Far" Regina's Next Album :D

With the help of Yesi i got my passowrd back!! yay

it's so good to read that other people share the excitement about the amazing news regarding Far! when I read reg's blog and started jumping/ screaming/dancing my parents thought I was crazy and when I told them why I was doing that... well... I think they still think I'm crazy

104 days left! (i'm not obsesed or anything Razzer )

Not sure if this is already common knowledge, but in their blurb about Far, consequenceofsound.net confirmed all suspicion of where it got its name.

"We at CoS make no bones about being huge Regina Spektor fans - after all, we didn’t just name the site after one of the New York singer’s songs because it sounded good!"

The article doesn't really have any new information, but you can read it anyway if you wanna Smiler

HO. LEE. SHIT.

I'M SO HAPPY I COULD PUKE.

AHHHHHHHHHH.

ALL THE SUCKINESS OF LIFE AND LOST NOT RECORDING HAS DISAPPEARED!!!!

I FEEL LIKE I JUST GOT HIGH AND IT JUST WORE OFF AND NOW I NEED MY REGINA FIX!!!!!

soooooooHAPPY!!!!

A thing called "Managing Expectations" perhaps?

Under-promise, over-deliver, and the many mutual benefits that brings.

My burning question is whether there will be additional bonus songs released (either as B-sides, on a bonus album, or as exclusives on iTunes or similar). I'm thinking one of the above is certain, given that there will be too many songs recorded for the album.

Also, did anyone notice the liner notes that 'mod' posted in the lyrics thread for BTH?

"C2009 Sire Records. Made in CZ 517761-1"

Is mod from the Czech Republic?

quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyC:

A thing called "Managing Expectations" perhaps?

Under-promise, over-deliver, and the many mutual benefits that brings.

I have to do this everyday. While it's possible I doubt it. She went in to way too much detail on why it wouldn't happen for that to have been her goal. But I also realize we'll probably never know. My guess is someone at WBR must have got their ass in a major gear.

Bonus songs, I'd bet on it. Perhaps her saying to us that she had so many more than would go on the CD was a veiled acknowledgement. Let's begin to hope...(sorry).

And whoever has/is/will hire you will be getting a great detective. I didn't even notice that CZ.

Nice to see ya bud....