Sign in to follow this  
sicko

"Far" Regina's Next Album :D

Recommended Posts

quote:
Hey the legal purchaseable download comes out on Tuesday... Wait your turn. :P

I have bought all of regina's cds. I have given copies to family and friends. I will buy FAR in June. I don't have any problem with paying for a download.

So, thanks for the info about Tuesday (though not for the hand slap). But I still want to hear the song NOW!!!! Wink

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by mooebon:

quote:
Hey the legal purchaseable download comes out on Tuesday... Wait your turn. :P

I have bought all of regina's cds. I have given copies to family and friends. I will buy FAR in June. I don't have any problem with paying for a download.

So, thanks for the info about Tuesday (though not for the hand slap). But I still want to hear the song NOW!!!! Wink

Oops I didn't mean for you to take it that way. I was just teasing. Sorry. Smiler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by mooebon:

So, WHEN is someone going to share the free download of Blue Lips with all of us poor folks who can't go see regina at the Beacon?? Wink

I don't think the download comes untill it's released as a single. How come you can't make it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

Oops I didn't mean for you to take it that way. I was just teasing. Sorry. Smiler

Oh, good! Smiler Sorry for my overreacting. In my defense, I was in a state of nervous excitement induced by being teased with a few choice bars of BLUE LIPS!! Wink

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by Greg:

quote:
Originally posted by mooebon:

So, WHEN is someone going to share the free download of Blue Lips with all of us poor folks who can't go see regina at the Beacon?? Wink

I don't think the download comes untill it's released as a single. How come you can't make it?

Ah, OK. Makes sense. I can't come because one of my kids, who loves regina, is a high school junior with two final exams the next day. If I went without her, I would feel too guilty! But I am hoping for a weekend concert in the fall. Smiler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this