Sign in to follow this  
sicko

"Far" Regina's Next Album :D

quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyC:

Also, did anyone notice the liner notes that 'mod' posted in the lyrics thread for BTH?

"C2009 Sire Records. Made in CZ 517761-1"

Is mod from the Czech Republic?

I dunno.. My CD says "Manufactured in the EU", so it might just be referencing that.

Ha, I didn't know this! I will have to look at my copy of BTH when I get home. Anyway, in my experience, CDs in Europe are usually printed in the country/region that they will be sold in, so mod may not necessarily be from the Czech Republic, but maybe from central Europe...

quote:
Originally posted by Volodya:

a major gear? What?

What are you trying to answer?

My guess is THIS:

Something smacked her in the head and she got her ass in gear and realized she has to bust her ass harder than ever before and start writing and recording! Very efficiently, very precisely, beautifully, concisely, and her songs must contain a huge amount of information [even if she only used say 2 syllable words and wrote a few lines] (an example is a song called "All You Need is Love" written by my friend in 1967 specifically for the first global satellite TV broadcast.

I think Regina finally realized her DUTY before the Earth and start hustlin' faster and harder than ever before.

Working alone though, I am positive, almost 100%, that she will not be able to match 13 albums plus a heap load of singles in just 6 years. Only Saints from Liverpool can do that!

Of course if Regina was to become part of the Saints from Liverpool and my friend Paul and Richard (and Feynman too) all were ready to get some work done at good ole' St. John's Wood over yonder in London, I would be more than happy to help and record and play and do this job properly, like my friend George M did for the lads in the 60's. Though this is a dream since I also have a DUTY to fulfill...

My head hurts and again I haven't had any sleep...great life....great life...maybe when all this mess is over then we can go to Abbey Road again...or maybe when I get a holiday or something, but I don't get holidays...

that's just my poor life.

ok first of all....drop the beatles shit in every post. they're awesome...epic, etc etc...everyone knows who they are and what they accomplished so there's no need to rehash it in every GD post.

secondly-regina doesn't have any "DUTY" to uphold. Speaking only from what I feel when I listen to her...she sings from her heart, because not only is it something she loves to do, but because there are things on her mind she wants to share.

third of all-stop comparing her to the beatles. she may never reach the amount of number ones as they did, but what exactly is your point and how are you able to predict that she won't? they are not comparable.

fourth: paul is not "your friend".

can we not argue in the new album thread please? i agree that what volodya said is basically bullshit, but just leave it alone. maybe she (he?) will go away.

if you dont remember her earlier, then you sure know by now, she is a bit kooky.

*i think i have the gender right, well foo i dont care after the day ive had*

also i think we are all excited by the album and we should calm down a little. yes, defending reg is a good thing, but lets try to take things positively. as mod said be nice.

we are all people here. calm down, we are all getting offensive/defensive, and it is for a good reason, but some things said are unnecessary. and yes its easy to go on a rant and get all cyber bully on someone,

but surrisly. chill. new reg album. what more do you want? (besides 11:11 YOU NOOBS;])

its all good.