Sign in to follow this  
Savabug!

Lady Gaga sings Coldplay

Lady Gaga sang Coldplay's "Viva La Vida" on BBC Radio 1 this morning and it turns out.. girl can actually sing and play piano. Who knew? Not like this is a unique find (it was on Perezhilton for chrissake), BUT I heard it and thought it sounded an awful lot like an upbeat Regina-esque song that might be appreciated here. Smiler

http://perezhilton.com/2009-04-20-gaga-does-coldplay

Lady Gaga sang Coldplay's "Viva La Vida" on BBC Radio 1 this morning and it turns out.. girl can actually sing and play piano. Who knew? Not like this is a unique find (it was on Perezhilton for chrissake), BUT I heard it and thought it sounded an awful lot like an upbeat Regina-esque song that might be appreciated here. Smiler

http://perezhilton.com/2009-04-20-gaga-does-coldplay

I was pretty impressed when I first heard it and I kinda like her now (Lady Gaga, not her music -.-).

I'm wondering why she does that mainstream kind of music, when she's actually talented Razzer

quote:
Originally posted by MusicLover_2007:

Sorry but I will NEVER click on that perez hilton site. That guy is an utter asshole!!!!!

haha yea hes an asshole but sometimes has some ok stuff

But personally, I love her music, because I really love dancy music (the faint, shiny toy guns)

I love pokerface, and i remember somewhere on youtube i saw her sing a slow version live and on the piano and she has an amazing voice! very old timey sound when she sings without all that noise behind her. Its quite nice. And she played the piano with her foot too, it was cool. I think shes talented, plus she writes her own music which is nice to see haha