Sign in to follow this  
Reginaoverdose

Knee injury

During a dress rehearsal onstage on tuesday, the last exit, of the last dance. twisted and fell on my knee wrong. cried in front of the whole crowd...It was horrible, went to the ER and waited for 3 hours. They told me I cant dance in my 6 shows this week

I cried

and cried

and cried

Its my senior year and my last shows, ive worked so hard. Tonight was our schools shows and I had to be there for a grade and cried and cried. It kills me to not be on the stage. I had a solo in every show. My 4 studio shows are this weekend and im featured...Not to mention the HIDEOUS brace i have to wear haha. Its like a tree stump full leg brace. EW and crutches too, which are annoying so i dont really use them like im supposed to. I have no arm strength anyways.... Ive waited and practiced for these shows all year. It may not seem like a big deal maybe :/ but I live to perform, taking away my ability to dance rots me on the inside

And its a myth, four leaf clovers are not good luck....

but laughing with came out and being all emotional and stuff this week, I cried tears of joy.

During a dress rehearsal onstage on tuesday, the last exit, of the last dance. twisted and fell on my knee wrong. cried in front of the whole crowd...It was horrible, went to the ER and waited for 3 hours. They told me I cant dance in my 6 shows this week

I cried

and cried

and cried

Its my senior year and my last shows, ive worked so hard. Tonight was our schools shows and I had to be there for a grade and cried and cried. It kills me to not be on the stage. I had a solo in every show. My 4 studio shows are this weekend and im featured...Not to mention the HIDEOUS brace i have to wear haha. Its like a tree stump full leg brace. EW and crutches too, which are annoying so i dont really use them like im supposed to. I have no arm strength anyways.... Ive waited and practiced for these shows all year. It may not seem like a big deal maybe :/ but I live to perform, taking away my ability to dance rots me on the inside

And its a myth, four leaf clovers are not good luck....

but laughing with came out and being all emotional and stuff this week, I cried tears of joy.