Sign in to follow this  
nickynacker

Laughing With!

Yes, I agree with Raph. This really shouldn't surprise you ricky given the state of the youtube/WMG relationship. They're going to be especially sensitive to anything new. And as Mumrik points out, it's not as though the song isn't out there.

One other note. This isn't just a reg thang...all WMG artists are getting the same treatment...so we can't feel special! Wink

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

Yes, I agree with Raph. This really shouldn't surprise you ricky given the state of the youtube/WMG relationship. They're going to be especially sensitive to anything new. And as Mumrik points out, it's not as though the song isn't out there.

One other note. This isn't just a reg thang...all WMG artists are getting the same treatment...so we can't feel special! Wink

i know, i just don't want this to happen to regina, and i know it's out there, it just makes me sad. anyway, because of this, where will her new music videos be posted?

quote:
Originally posted by mattrscity:

quote:
Originally posted by fidelity377:

where will her new music videos be posted?

..maybe in the video section of her own site (if it ever gets updated)

Speaking of which... Do you think there will be more mod/updating activity on the website surrounding the album release?

quote:
Originally posted by BitsOfBone:

quote:
Originally posted by mattrscity:

quote:
Originally posted by fidelity377:

where will her new music videos be posted?

..maybe in the video section of her own site (if it ever gets updated)

Speaking of which... Do you think there will be more mod/updating activity on the website surrounding the album release?

Im pretty sure there will be eventually,but seeing as the last news update was the 16th December Im guessing about the 21st June when we hear something

quote:
Originally posted by maleheffer:

has anyone felt ambitious and made a transcription of this yet?

I figured out the chords! Once you have the chords, its pretty blocky and simple.

The chords are B flat minor, F minor, E flat, A flat and D flat. Put them in order and voila, laughing with.