Sign in to follow this  
Cynthia

Very Bizzare Version of Fidelity.

Thanks!

But seriously, how could I not share this with you guys? It's too awesome to keep it to myself.

quote:
i should move to brazil i think i could possibly get a record deal

If you're good, it might be harder for you to get a record deal. We have some great people here, but mostly in the independent scene. Check out some singers I posted on another topic. They are really good.

quote:
Originally posted by kaysntees:

Did you also have a weird urge to watch it again, just because you were questioning if it was real?

Sadly, yes and I'm seriously hoping for an actual music video to this (with DANCING!) just to see how hideous it turns out

quote:
Originally posted by Tamx:

quote:
Originally posted by kaysntees:

Did you also have a weird urge to watch it again, just because you were questioning if it was real?

Sadly, yes and I'm seriously hoping for an actual music video to this (with DANCING!) just to see how hideous it turns out

If I find something like that or a live video, I'll post it here! Razzer

quote:
Originally posted by Cynthia:

Thanks!

But seriously, how could I not share this with you guys? It's too awesome to keep it to myself.

quote:
i should move to brazil i think i could possibly get a record deal

If you're good, it might be harder for you to get a record deal. We have some great people here, but mostly in the independent scene. Check out some singers I posted on another topic. They are really good.

thats not too surprising considering how in the U.S. many of the best acts are also independent or underground. anwyay thanks! im gonna check out some of these acts....i used to have a brazilian friend (we've lost contact) and her family was always playing brazilian music and i wound up buying the "woman on top" soundtrack which i think is very good but other than that i don't know any good brazilian music.

AAAR, what a scary experience! The singing... My ears will never get over this. How can something this cheerful make me want to jump out of the window? And it just goes on and on and on and never ends... Huff.

Thanks though, I basically laughed my head off. Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Cynthia:

Hey, guys! Long time no see, huh?

I'm here, because I really need to share this with you. Last year Fidelity was part of a Soap Opera's soundtrack and it made regina a little more famous here in Brazil. People liked the song so much that a Forró band even translated it to portuguese and covered it.

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oJ6o_ZHAxo

Please comment on how horrible it is!

That is freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!