Sign in to follow this  
fidelity377

BLUE LIPS!!

I don't understand the auto-tune comments (not on that particular post, but the one for the 30 second clip)

I mean, I just don't think that's the kind of thing Regina would do. Is it just that so many people are using it that it's assumed that anything new that sounds too good is auto-tuned?

Anyway, I love this!! Smiler

I'm going to add my two cents.

I didn't see the auto tune comment, but I can see why people think that she might have. In fact, if I didn't know who Regina was, I would definitely think that she did something to her voice, but I know how good Regina actually is.

If she did use something, oh well.

My verdict on the song:

I do feel that it lost some of it's feeling, but I also think that, while it did lose some feeling, it made up for it with epicness. I love the epicness in this song, I love it! I can't get over it! I am never going to stop listening to this song!

The way I feel about this is, I feel like I'm getting a new song, not a studio recording of an old song. I have no complaints, I love it.

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

I'm going to add my two cents.

I didn't see the auto tune comment, but I c454107688an see why people think that she might have. In fact, if I didn't know who Regina was, I would definitely think that she did something to her voice, but I know how good Regina actually is.

If she did use something, oh well.

My verdict on the song:

I do feel that it lost some of it's feeling, but I also think that, while it did lose some feeling, it made up for it with epicness. I love the epicness in this song, I love it! I can't get over it! I am never going to stop listening to this song!

The way I feel about this is, I feel like I'm getting a new song, not a studio recording of an old song. I have no complaints, I love it.

well put.

quote:
Originally posted by Stepped On A Syringe:

and blue lips is incredible! im so excited for the world to finally get to hear this song.

It feels mighty different to me. And at first listen, I was hugely startled at 0:40. But I'm with you! It IS incredible and the world needs to hear this!!!!!

I'm off for a few hundered more listens. Big Grin