Sign in to follow this  
fidelity377

BLUE LIPS!!

quote:
Originally posted by Reginaoverdose:

So this morning at school I saw a comment where musiclover accused regina of being on the path to being a sellout????!!!!

WHAT? IM SORRY, WHAT??? I WAS IN SHOCK....

I cant find it anymore, i was going to respond in school but i was "forbidden" to log in. Idk if its been deleted but that statement couldnt be less true. I couldnt believe a regina fan would say that.

This album is truely unfolding to be much more seemingly regina than begin to hope was, I think she's discovered the delicate balance between the piano and twirking around with studio sounds and capturing the emotion in the live versions. I sense her happiness and it makes me happy. But it makes me sick that anyone could remotely compare her to a sellout

I mean, HELLOOOOO. we live in a world with a band called Falloutboy! they are the definition of sellouts. how could we put regina in the same group???

***WARNING*****

this is a rant. dont take offense, your obviously free to state your opinion in this lovely forum

musiclover just likes to say stuff like that to stir things up. like soup, soup is nice.

quote:
Originally posted by Be like the water, people.:

i must admit, though, that at first i agreed with Rosa... a page or two back. the part that sold me on this song at very first listen was the Knowledge Tree part. it's just so powerful, and at first i thought "where're the fireworks?" But i've listened a few more times since, and i think it's beautiful in its simplicity. After all, if they made a huge production out of that one part of the song, but left everything else the same, people might overlook the fantastic imagery/lyric.

I see what you mean, actually, after listening to it yet again. Cool