Sign in to follow this  
silver bullet trailer

Dance Anthem of the 80s video!

quote:
Originally posted by batsonmars:

Whoa. I just realised my favourite part of the song is gone...the part at the end that went

'they want to watch, to watch each other, they want to watched, they want to washed, they want to be touched, to touch each other, they want to sleep, they wanna be slept'...

But then listening to my recent recordings, I noticed it was gone anyway. Why did I never notice this?

Oh, well. I still love the new version and I'll always have the old one to listen to.

Okay, good, I thought I was the only one who noticed, or possibly I was crazy and that part of the song never existed.

What did I tell you, George. Bit by bit. Big Grin

What an incredibly great rendition and video!!

I got here late, but the advantage is that all the mp3s are already up. Smiler Thanks, Stixers!!

My computer just let me watch this one. Its more amazing then I could have ever expected

I smiled from ear to ear. Then got chills and started to cry from joy when she sang...

"its been a long time since before ive been touched, now im getting touched all the time. and its only a matter of who and its only a matter of when."

I couldn't breathe for a while.

no lie, is this what it feels like to be in love???? CAUSE ITS FREAKING FANTASMIGORICAL!!!!

Originally posted by GeniusNextDoor:

there aren't any words to describe how happy this video makes me feel.QUOTE]

Me too!!! Big Grin

Is it normal to get cold sweats from a music video because its so fecking good? I can't stop smiling Big Grin

oh and i LOVE the vocoder in this song, the production is perfect!

Also also, I've always wondered how regina would do a studio version of the solo part if she ever recorded this song, and always ended up thinking that it would only work live, or at least work best live, and if the solo audio is from the mccarren show, then it still sort of is live. Which makes me happy. Does that make sense?

I've listened to the Solo part about 40 times now and I'm going to have to join the McCarren camp. There is definitely audience interaction similiar to the recording of the show just prior to her uttering the word.

I too can't help but wonder if that's not a "Hey Brumstix, thanks for the Book"

If any of this is true, the book and McCarren are epic and I hope that there may be a Live from Brooklyn DVD, as Aaron suggested, in the works.