Sign in to follow this  
ThePoetsLove

LAUGHING WITH VIDEO!!!

Haha, great video. Lol, I was watching the bits with her hair tied up... and, if you look from the front, it looks like she has really short hair... and I go thinking... can you imagine Regina with sort, curly hair? Like, short, short- above the ears. Lol.

ANYWAY, I thought it was a pretty well put-together video. And we finally get to see where that picture came from, yay!

I notice that they enjoy doing paper kinda things- like, folded up paper, cut out paper etc. like in the Samson Video, too.

Wow, Warner need to get a life. Surely the purpose of a music video is to promote a single? so it would make sense for the video to be released before the single, not a week after its released.

and ive never even heard of buying music videos off iTunes, im already buying the single/album, to me that is just trying to milk it a bit too far. I think someone need a visit from The Ghost of Corporate Furure.

Also, the original link I posted still works for me Smiler

Well done, this video is great! Dance anthem one is great too. Thanks for the links! Slightly disappointed with the album version of Blue Lips. By far far far... I prefer the live version on Jools Holland Anyway I'm looking forward to the new album! I can't wait Smiler